Anyone can report suspected child abuse or neglect. Reporting abuse or neglect can protect a child and get help for a family. It may even save a child’s life.
What is Child Abuse?
Children often suffer in silence when abuse is present in the home. Child abuse can range from physical battering, physical and sexual attacks, emotional abuse, neglect, witnessing domestic violence and/or sexual assault. If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected you can make a report to your local Child Protective Services or contact Wild Iris for support.
Services Wild Iris provides:
- 24- Hour Crisis Hotline
- Safety Planning
- Peer Counseling and Support
- Assistance with Restraining Order
- Court and Medical Advocacy and Accompaniment
- Emergency Food and Clothing
- Housing Establishment and Relocation
- Information and Referrals
- Support Groups