Wild Iris Family Counseling and Crisis Center delivers violence prevention efforts and free services for persons affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse in both Inyo and Mono Counties. Wild Iris is an equal opportunity employer.
The CASA Coordinator assists CASA staff and volunteers in the day to day operations of the program, organizing and maintaining case files, entering records into database and assisting with volunteer training.
View full job description here: CASA Coordinator
- High School diploma or equivalency;
- At least one year of experience performing similar or transferable duties.
- A high degree of integrity in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- The ability to work well under pressure and deal appropriately with crisis and stress situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and QuickBooks. Willing to learn industry specific client-based software.
- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must pass background check and have a clean driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree in child development or related field.
- Experience with child welfare system and knowledge of related laws.
- Bilingual and bi-literate in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
Pay Range: 16.37 – 21.96 (15 hours per week)
Deadline to apply: January 24, 2020
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com.
Wild Iris is always in need of volunteers; they are a vital part of our services. The volunteer needs for Wild Iris projects may vary. Some require training before you can help.
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, and how you can get involved, contact the Volunteer Program Manager @ 760-873-6601.
Download a Wild Iris Volunteer Application or please call our office and we will email or fax an application to you!
Direct Service Volunteers (Training Required)
Can Help With:
- Manning the Crisis Line
- Restraining Orders
- Client Advocacy, Accompaniment & Transportation
- Crisis Counseling & Support
- Safe Haven
- Housing Establishment & Relocation
- Teaching Classes or Leading Support Groups
- Community Outreach Presentations
- Any Tasks Listed Below
Indirect Service Volunteers (No Training Necessary!)
- Front Desk Coverage
- Company Car Maintenance/Wash
- Office Cleaning
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Special Projects/Mailings
- Fundraising Events
- Resource Library
- Community Education/Outreach
- Awareness Month Activities
- Web Page Assistance/Maintenance
- Youth Violence Prevention Program
- Sharing Your Special Talent to Enhance Wild Iris Service
Send the completed volunteer applications and resumes to:
Wild Iris Human Resources
P.O. Box 697
Bishop, CA 93515
Board Member Opportunities
Take a stand against violence in our community. Wild Iris is currently accepting applications from residents of Inyo and Mono counties to serve on our Board of Directors.
For more information, please download and review our
Board Application Packet ↓
To apply, complete the application for appointment to the board and mail to PO Box 697 Bishop, CA 93515.
Wild Iris is an Equal Opportunity Employer