Wild Iris Family Counseling and Crisis Center delivers violence prevention efforts and free services for persons affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse in both Inyo and Mono Counties. Wild Iris is an equal opportunity employer.
Wild Iris and CASA of the Eastern Sierra are always in need of volunteers; they are a vital part of our services. The volunteer needs for Wild Iris projects may vary. Some require training before you can help.
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, and how you can get involved, contact the Volunteer Program Manager @ 760-873-6601.
Download a Wild Iris Volunteer Application or please call our office and we will email or fax an application to you!
Direct Service Volunteers (Training Required)
Can Help With:
- Manning the Crisis Line
- Restraining Orders
- Client Advocacy, Accompaniment & Transportation
- Crisis Counseling & Support
- Safe Haven
- Housing Establishment & Relocation
- Teaching Classes or Leading Support Groups
- Community Outreach Presentations
- Any Tasks Listed Below
Indirect Service Volunteers (No Training Necessary!)
- Front Desk Coverage
- Company Car Maintenance/Wash
- Office Cleaning
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Special Projects/Mailings
- Fundraising Events
- Resource Library
- Community Education/Outreach
- Awareness Month Activities
- Web Page Assistance/Maintenance
- Youth Violence Prevention Program
- Sharing Your Special Talent to Enhance Wild Iris Service
Send the completed volunteer applications and resumes to:
Wild Iris Human Resources
P.O. Box 697
Bishop, CA 93515
Board Member Opportunities
Take a stand against violence in our community. Wild Iris is currently accepting applications from residents of Inyo and Mono counties to serve on our Board of Directors.
For more information, please download and review our
Board Application Packet ↓
To apply, complete the application for appointment to the board and mail to PO Box 697 Bishop, CA 93515.
Wild Iris is an Equal Opportunity Employer